Work with Us!
Kitchen Line Cook
Job Title: Kitchen Cook
Reports To: Kitchen Manager
We are looking for a talented and experienced Kitchen Cook to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for cooking and a commitment to providing excellent customer service. The Kitchen Cook will be responsible for preparing and cooking food, as well as maintaining a clean and organized kitchen.
* Prepare and cook food according to recipes and specifications
* Maintain a clean and organized kitchen
* Follow all food safety and sanitation procedures
* Work as part of a team to ensure efficient and timely food preparation
* Assist with other kitchen duties as needed
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced kitchen environment
* Strong cooking skills
* Knowledge of food safety and sanitation procedures
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Daytime shifts available
* Closing shifts available
* Full time and part time opportunities
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant.
Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates, and utensils, loading washing machines, and stacking washed items appropriately. If you want to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we’d like to meet you. Note that this role requires working in shifts during evenings or weekends.
Ultimately, you’ll help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our customers.